Quiz 2 akan dijalankan pada minggu keenam. Tq
Let us pause again here and check if we are clear about vision and mission and how to write one. You should already have done that in Activity 1.4. Just to add a little to that exercise on writing your family vision and mission, one simple question you could use is, “Where do I want to be five or 10 or 15 years from now?”
Envisioning is more critical for your career. So, see yourself five, 10 or 15 years from now and then write down what you have to do to get there…. which is the mission statement.
Course Title: QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Course Code: EBTQ3203
This course is worth 3 credit hours and should be covered over 8 to 15 weeks.
Course Length: 15 weeks Contact Hours: 45 (3 hrs x 15 weeks) Credit Value: 3.0 Course Objectives:
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
1. Explain what quality policies are and how to develop them;
2. Discuss the roles of management in quality;
3. State the elements of the Quality Standard ISO 9001:2000;
4. Identify the concept of costs of quality;
5. Analyse the application of computers in quality;
6. State the elements of TQM (Total Quality Management); and
7. Discuss the concept of Six Sigma.
Click here to find Visual Lecture Note.